SUMMIT 14 - is a spacious and tastefully appointed excutive holiday property which can host 10 guests over 4 bedrooms with the best views in the area.
Although on the top floor with 2.5 flights of steps, the property encompasses a vista over the Snowy Mountains from one of the largest verandah's you will ever see. You will look out over 20 kilometer's to the northern reaches of beautiful Lake Jindabyne and clouds hanging over Mount Kalkite. Turn your stare left and there before you are World famous Main Range and Kosciuszko National Park rising out of the crystal blue lake. Enjoy all this while your steak sizzles on the BBQ with you and your guests relaxing with a wine or beer on the cane outdoor furniture with good conversation on your day's activities and exploits.
Although you’ll feel miles away above the Lake and Township, you’re just a short 10 minute stroll down the street to the best restaurants, shops and galleries of Jindabyne CBD. You can browse the ski shops and book a tour or lessons in both winter or summer months.
A word on Coronavirus [COVID-19] -.
Please be assured we have always made property cleanliness as the cornerstone of our business. We use our own trained professional housekeeping staff [not outside contractors] plus complementing products to thoroughly clean & disinfect our properties:
- As a first defence we use the 'Koh' Eco-Friendly cleaning product. Independently lab tested by Eurofins AMS Laboratories to kill 99.9% of foodborne pathogens, Campylobacter, E. coli and Salmonella. Endorsed by the Asthma Council of Australia. This forms the basis of our cleaning operating procedure [COP]. We believe having a clean base, we can add further levels, as the need arises.
- As a second stage defence of Coronavirus, housekeeping will disinfect hard surfaces including door handles and light switches, using sprays such as Glen 20. The active ingredient is Chloroxylenol which kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses [including influenza].
- All our linen and towels are supplied by Spotless Linen. Their plants and laundry processes embed best practices and certifications to meet the Australian ISO 4146 standards for microbiological contamination control.
- With the current situation, we encourage you to regularly wash your hands using soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
We trust our pro-active approach to housekeeping will give you peace of mind for your stay with us. Should you have any further concerns please do not hesitate to contact us directly.
STANDARD SNOW ESCAPE ESSENTIALS:
Provided for your entire stay with us. NO 'Starter Packs' -
Shampoo Conditioner - Body Wash & Hand Soap
Large Bath Towels - Bath Mats
Face Washers - Hair Dryer
Dish Soap - Dishwasher Detergent
Sponges - Garbage Bags
Toilet Paper - Iron & Ironing Board
'Koh' Enviro Surface Cleaner - Washing Machine Powder
Luxurious Bed Linens
Bedroom 1- Bunk and single for 3 guests
Bedroom 2 - Tri bunk for 3 guests
Bedroom 3 - Queen Bed
Bedroom 4 - King - Master with ensuite - Advise at booking if 2 singles required
Ducted Air Conditioning Heating & Cooling
Duvets and Blankets
1/ With Shower and Bath
2/ Ensuite with Shower off Main Bedroom
Full sized refrigerator with Freezer
Philips LQR Barisata Coffee machine - uses Coles or Woolworths private label coffee pods
Pots and Pans
Separate Dining Area
Table and seating
Large Screen TV
Surround Sound System
USB Charging Point
Access to Huge Verandah
Full Size Washer
BBQ & Outdoor Furniture
2.5 Fights of stairs to the front door
No Smoking / No Pets
Ski storage area
2 Undercover spaces (2.1m Height Restriction - Consider your vehicle)
Sorry No WiFi available but you can use your own data with good strength.
- Upper Level apartment - 21/2 flights of stairs to apartment -
Due to Council and Fire Regulations -Total Guests Cannot Exceed 10 (including infants in cots)
A note on the cleaning products used in our holiday properties - We use ekoWorx a next-generation universal eco cleaning solution employing the science of green ionic chemistry. Their mission is to help eliminate the use of toxic chemicals used in cleaning products. The product is supported by the Asthma Council of Australia with their 'Sensitive Choice' label.
|Apr - 2020|
|May - 2020|
|Jun - 2020|
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Sun||Mon||Tue||Wed||Thu||Fri||Sat||Weekly||Min Nights|
|Winter Mid Season||$645||$586||$457||$457||$586||$645||$645||$2,859||2|
|Winter Peak Season||$1,147||$917||$917||$917||$917||$1,147||$1,147||$4,843||2|
Guest who makes booking must collect keys
Payment & Deposit Details 50% Deposit is required with booking, final & full payment is required 60 days before arrival date or your booking may be canceled as an unpaid booking and could be re-booked by another guest. You will receive emails before this happens so please ensure that your email address is correct at all times.